Eventhough I do everything to live my life in balance I sometimes find myself out of balance and not living life fully out. Do you ever experience that?? I’m gonna give you 7 empowering steps you can take in your life right now to find that balance again and again and again:
- Develop a meditation practice today
- Experience nature – walk on grass, sit under a tree, stand in the rain.
- Write a poem/essay about how great you are.
- Commit one act of love today – make amends to someone you’ve hurt; forgive someone who hurt you (in person, on the phone, or in writing).
- Take a step toward clarity by making one powerful decision right now – it can be a baby step . . . throw something out that no longer serves you, wash your car, get rid of paper congestion, clean a closet, a room, or even a drawer.
- Perform a vital physical practice – go to a yoga class, go for a vigorous walk, practice deep breathing for 15 minutes, nourish yourself with a massage treatment.
- Attitude of gratitude – once or twice a day rest for a few seconds tell yourself or even better write down 5 things your’re greatful for – a smile, your kids, your job, your life, the sun whatever. If you write it down you end up with a journal of gratitude you always can read and change your state.
These are steps each one of us can take every day to bring us closer to our unconditioned selves, to commit our bodies and minds to nourishing choices, and to tap into the divine spirit that rests within.
YOUR GREATNESS IS MY PASSION